Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ice Hockey Gear...

Our youngest daughter used to play ice hockey, for the Romford Nighthawks Ladies Team. She placed a telephone order with a company in New York who Fed Ex'd the equipment (helmut, pads, pants/girdle, shoulder pads, knee & elbow pads and boots) to us in Florida in 2 days. I could ask her for the name of the company if you'd like - although can't guarantee she'll remember.

Florida Newbie
    Hi Gareth
    Field of Dreams is in the Florida Mall - most of the large malls have them. They have team pucks from around $7 to limited edition signed memorabilia into the $thousands. There's another store that's similar but more music/film based - but I can't remember the name, but I think that it's also in the Florida Mall.

Florida Newbie
    Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    carps thanks... I think I miht have seen it but it's been 2 years since I was last in Florida - I can see my credit card taking quite a hit this year!!!

Funshine, if she can remember it'd be great - I'm trying to do as much research before I go, thanks.