Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Street Map

Florida Newbie

Street Map

I have been searching for a street map of the Orlando area including the Attractions and resedential areas but these don't seem to be available in the UK. Yahoo has a good one but printing it off in sections is a logistical nightmare. Any suggestions?

Florida Chatterbox
    Multimap.com or mapquest.com are not too bad if you have a street name, intersection or zip code to search for. I've PM'd you a link to another site giving locations (and to/from airport driving directions) of the 192 highway and surrounding areas.
    Jeff

Florida Newbie
    Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Hi,

I'm off in a couple of weeks and, although I know the Orlando area quite well we are flying into and out of MIami and staying a couple of nights. Our local bookshop (Waterstones) had the US equivalent of Ordinance Survey maps of Florida for £6.99 and A-Z type maps of Miami for £3.99 - I'm sure there were some of Orlando as well. They were in teh Travel section...

Florida Newbie
    YOU CAN GET MAPS ONCE YOU ARE THERE ,OR DO YOU WANT TO STUDY BEFOREHAND.THERE IS USUALY ONE WITH THE CAR.WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU STAYING

Florida Newbie
    thanks for help, i will try local waterstones, i want a map before i travel to try and familiarise myself with the area for a house hunting expedition.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Just bear in mind that most of the newer roads in home communities take about four years to filter through onto any maps!
    blott

Florida Newbie
    For an excellent street atlas of Orlando try www.trakkermaps.com Their street atlas is similar to a large size A to Z. It has every street in Orlando and is very easy to read and follow. I went to Orlando this Feb and thanks to this map I didn't get lost once!!

It costs US$19.95, by the time you have added postage to the UK it works out just under £20 (sterling). You can order on-line and they send the maps by air mail. I got mine in under a week.

They also sell maps for the rest of Florida/USA

Gold 5 Star Member
    Howard,
    Thanks for the information, we were looking for somewhere to get maps for our vacation to New York State & Maryland, www.trakkermaps.com has provided the answer.[msnsmile]
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    I have had the Trakker Map for 6 months and it has been excellent in route planning. The best.
    Nostromo