Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi! I'm new!!!

Florida Newbie

Hi! I'm new!!!

Hi,

I'm Sarah. I'm a teacher in Leicester, which is in the midlands, UK. I have been to Florida twice, and have loved every moment of it!
    I am getting married next year, March 21st, and we have booked to get married in no other place than Florida itself! We are so excited to be going back! We are staying at the Hard Rock Hotel and will be there for just over 2 weeks. We both have very small families and so they are all coming with us. Just cannot wait.

This site is just what I have been looking for - a place to chat and find out all those answers to so many questions!

Thanks and take care,

Sarah. x[msnwink]

Hi Sarah and Welcome to the Forum !! We are a friendly bunch on here and will be more than happy to answer your questions - especially Blott!!

Congratulations on choosing Florida for your wedding - you will have magical day. [msncool]

Florida Chatterbox
    Wecome to the forum Sarah and Congratulations. Nice place to have your wedding, we'll be delighted from you again.
    Maria

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1440.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Sarah
    Welcome to the forums, you will find everyone very friendly and happy to answer your questions. We were married in Disney a few years ago, it was a great, very memorable experience, with Micky and Minnie in attendance. I am sure you will have a fantastic day !
    Tracy

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding you couldn't have picked a nicer place to get married than Orlando. The weather should be lovely, I hope you have a fantastic day.

Julie
    Julie

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Hi Sarah I am also from Leicester and am not a teacher but I do work in a primary school. I am visiting florida in July, this will be our 9th trip. What a great place to get married.

Lyn
    Lyn

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Sarah,
    Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the wedding plans. Hope it all goes well, you couldn't have picked a better place to get married.
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    Hi Sarah

Congrats on the wedding plans! We got married a couple of years ago on Cocoa Beach - it was lovely!

Have you booked your venue yet?

Ana
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1480.aspx

Hi Sarah
    Congrats on your wedding, we got married there 11 years ago and have no regrets at all
    we just keep going back even with three kids later. Have a good time.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dreijerss
    Hi,

I'm Sarah. I'm a teacher in Leicester, which is in the midlands, UK. I have been to Florida twice, and have loved every moment of it!
    I am getting married next year, March 21st, and we have booked to get married in no other place than Florida itself! We are so excited to be going back! We are staying at the Hard Rock Hotel and will be there for just over 2 weeks. We both have very small families and so they are all coming with us. Just cannot wait.

This site is just what I have been looking for - a place to chat and find out all those answers to so many questions!

Thanks and take care,

Sarah. x[msnwink]
    [/quote]

I'm thinking about getting our wedding vows redone in FL next year..it will be our 25th......its that or naked on a beach to keep our famlies from coming ...[}][)][)][)]