Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free ice cold (body) drinks

Free ice cold (body) drinks

Surprised that no one has mentioned this one before, forgive me if Ive missed it. Heading from spaceship earth towards world showcase there is what I think is called 'ice station'. You walk through a freezing cold passage way where there is real snow blowing at you, watch out for snow balls being thrown by the kids. Brings you into a shop where you can sample soft drinks from arround the world. As many as you can drink for free. Great at night time as it is not busy.[msnwink]
    Nick

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1791.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sounds good must keep an eye out for that this July [8D]
    Chrisj

I seem to remember that one of the drinks left that just been sick taste in my mouth [xx(][xx(]

Unfortunately, I cant remember which flavour or from which country, so I'll no doubt get it again in June.
    Mike & Sue Wooder-Jones

Florida Expert
    I'm going to keep a lookout for this. It sounds great.
    Ana
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1480.aspx

You can't miss it, it looks like a large glacier and is (or was) sponsored by Coca Cola, so keep an eye out for the Coke bottles and signs.
    Mike & Sue Wooder-Jones

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mikewj
    I seem to remember that one of the drinks left that just been sick taste in my mouth [xx(][xx(]

Unfortunately, I cant remember which flavour or from which country, so I'll no doubt get it again in June.
    [/quote]

A few of the drinks make you feel ill.......but one is very nice.....but I can't remember what country it was from.....

Its a nice walk in the cold in the very hot weather.....

I can recomend the ginger ale and also the melon. I think the nasty one is from iceland. All are worth a try though. It is sponsered by Coca Cola they have some great Coke merchandise in there.
    Nick

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1791.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    These drinks, sound similar to the sweets from Harry Potter ! - probably a good job you cant remember the names.!
    Fozzie

Florida Savvy
    You'll find it next to the Fountain View cafe, which strangely enough is behind the fountain. Incidentally the cafe does great pastries and cakes.

Herbie

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by NickClark
    I can recomend the ginger ale and also the melon. I think the nasty one is from iceland. All are worth a try though. It is sponsered by Coca Cola they have some great Coke merchandise in there.
    [/quote]

The Melon is great....my daughter thought the nasty one was from Italy......