Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free ice cold (body) drinks

Florida Savvy
    Thanks sooo much for this thread. I reme,bered part of it, but thought I was looking for an igloo. Anyway, when I saw the iceberg I knew that was it.
    Loved the lychee one, watermelon and (surprisingly) the vegetable one. Did not like the aperatif one, but I suppose it had a sort of tonic water/ bitterlemon taste.

the worse one is Beverly from Italy don't touch it with a barge pole -you have been warned!!

Florida Expert
    I agree with that - the Italian one is very bitter. I like the melon one and the kids like the German one. I always like the walk through the snowing area - great to cool off on a hot day.
    Angela

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by athurstance
    I agree with that - the Italian one is very bitter. I like the melon one and the kids like the German one. I always like the walk through the snowing area - great to cool off on a hot day.

[/quote]

We use it to get used to seeing snow and feeling cold again before flying home.......[}]

Why is it each year you visit, you know that 'beverley' is the worst tasting drink ever made but you still have another sample..............supose it was like when you where children putting your tongue on the old square 9 volt batteries, who know it was bad but still did it,............it must be Disney bringing the kid out of us all again. [xx(]
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    It is certainly great for a cool down momentBut the actual drinks[xx(][xx(]

Florida Expert
    Jack (3) calls it 'Uncle Tom's Funny Pop Place!' The frozen guy in the entrance looks like his Uncle Tom and the pop all tastes funny! It's one of his favorite 'must visit' places at Epcot.
    Jeff & Amy Stephens

Florida Chatterbox
    [xx(][xx(][msnscared][msnsad][msncry]

Florida Expert
    It's been closed for a month or so. Anyone know what's happening? Are Coke rebuilding or is it closing down?
    Jeff & Amy Stephens

they are revamping it and making more of it apparently it will have cm's where it didn't before.