Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Map to Lake Buena Vista Factory stores.

Florida Savvy

Map to Lake Buena Vista Factory stores.

Hello, i was wondering if anyone had a map of how to get to lake buena Vista factory stores, we got our villa receipt through today and we were told thats where we will pick the key up, the villa is located in Kissimmee.

Any help appreciated, thanks

Mike

Gold 5 Star Member
    Did the home owner not give you a map or any directions? Which airport are you arriving at?

There's a map here http://www.lbvfs.com/mall/Information.htm
    blott

Florida Savvy
    We are arriving at Tamapa airport, yes we did get directions but that was in writing so my dad asked me to get hold of a map.

Mike

Gold 5 Star Member
    OK, well the map on the link I posted has the I4 on it, which you'll be taking from Tampa Airport and also gives directions from the I4 so hopefully you'll easily be able to find your way.
    blott

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Mike - the directions are:

- Leave Interstate 4 (which you are probably using from Tampa) at the junction for SR535 (I believe junction 68).

- Turn onto SR535 south towards Kissimmee/US192.

- Keep going for a couple of miles until you pass through the intersection with SR536 (World Center Drive / International Drive).

- Lake Buena Vista shops are about 1/2 mile after this on the left-hand side. If you get to t-junction with US192, you have gone too far (US192 is about 1 mile beyond LBV shops).

Hope this helps.
    Gillian

Florida Savvy
    As ususal you people were a great help, Blott, Gillian thanks alot.

Mike