Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Best place to grab a quick bite in AK

Florida Junior

Best place to grab a quick bite in AK

HI
    Just wanted to pick the brains of all you frequent visitors. When we go to the theme parks we spend so much time bickering over where to grab a bite for lunch...with 4 kids it can be a nightmare. So this time I have decided to sort of pre-decide. So I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations....basically, quick and cheap(ish).
    Thanks such a lot.
    I will also be posting the same question in the other parks so if anyone can help I will be so grateful....just think of the arguments you will have helped to eliminate!!!!![msnsmile]

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    We quite often go to Pizzafari on the way into Africa from Discovery Island - food is good and it's not that busy. Tusker House in Africa is nice too buy can get very busy.

Florida Newbie
    Can't remember the name of the place we go to but it is a group of stalls just at the entrance to dinoland opposite bug ride. They do a variety of things and then you can go and sit by the pond, beneath the trees and take a little time out. We all pick something different but I personally recommend the chicken sandwich...
    Tracey