Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: HARRY RAMSBOTTOMS

Florida Junior

HARRY RAMSBOTTOMS

At Fort Liberty on 192. English bar serving good food. BUT DO NOT BRING YOUR KIDS. They seem to be completely intolerant of kids which is unusual for here and my first time coming across something like this.
    On reading the menu I looked at the kids menu section and noticed a little note that basically said

'Please do not let your kids run around as our servers carry hot food and drinks and so on'

Fair enough I thought.

I have a 15 month old little girl and a two and half year old little girl and naturally would not want to see anything happen to them. The sign made us more aware than we usually are and my kids are normally well behaved anyway. My two and half year old started to look at some books..the barman told her to let them alone..Ok I thought he has probably seen kids tear his books before and thinks my little one will do the same, I knew she would not. She then picked up some beer mats with a picture of a fox and started to play with them, not tear them, bend them or twist them but merely to talk about the fox. The barman came down and complained to us that she had taken the four beer mats from an adjoining table and could we control her. We told Cameron to put them back and while she was doing so he said something to her and she ran back to us frightened. I asked her what did he say and all she could say was 'man shouted at me' I kid you not she behaved exactly the way I described. Like most people I am good mannered and tolerant...until you bother my child without just cause. So I decided as soon as he comes down I will ask him what his problem is and explain to him the next time he bothers my child he had better make a dental appointment. Well he never came back and to be honest neither will we. So if you should go there to try its excellent food watch out for the guy that looks like Pee Wee Herman with glasses AND REMEMBER DONT BRING YOUR KIDS unless you are willing to handcuff them to their seats while you eat.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Glad this is not the norm in Florida, haven't come across such rude behaviour to children before. Sorry to hear you had such an experience! Makes you want to take some children in to be deliberately obnoxious to really get up his nose.
    Sarah

This is my favourite restaurant and we have been many times, however not with any children. This year we will have our four year old red head (with matching temper) granddaughter, i think that might do the trick....................[msnwink][msnwink]
    Lesley

Florida Savvy
    Ive never actually been there, however when we drive past theres always a queue outside the door which made me think it can't be bad.

Mike

Florida Junior
    A four year old red head (with matching temper)
    I would give anything to be there to see Pee Wees reaction.

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi

I considered going there for a meal this year with my 7 year old daughter and 3 year old son
    (blonde but temper to match red head) I wonder how this man would fare if he met my son[}].
    Perhaps I shall have to re-consider!

Claire