Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: New Member..

Florida Newbie

New Member..

Hey everyone. I thought I would introduce myself seeing as I am a new Florida lover. Well actually, I amen't really a new Florida lover but a new Member to the Florida lover Boards. I have been to Florida 3 times and I'm planning on going again this year. I love it! It is the best holiday anyone can go on and is just absolutely amazing! Everything about Florida is amazing (including the brilliant OLD TOWN!) and I love it! (As I have mentioned LOL!). Anyway, thought I would be nice and introduce myself. From what I have seen you are all very nice people and I'm sure you won't mind a new Florida lover to your 'crew'. Anyway, thanks. I look forward to joining in chats and debates with you all. [msnsmile].

Hiya Kevin and welcome to the forum[msnsmile2]

We look forward to your many posts and jointing in and around the forum[msnsmile2]
    Wesley, Helen, Connor, Lauren & Rachel.

http://www.orlandovillas.com

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Kevin - welcome to the the forum.

You'll certainly find lots of people here that love talking about Florida and it's a great place to swap tips and experiences [msnsmile2].
    Gillian

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Kevin,
    Welcome to the best site for people who love Florida, want to learn more and share their views with other people.[msnsmile]
    Sarah

Florida Newbie
    Aaaw thank you everyone! You are all so nice!! I feel at home already.

Florida Expert
    Hi Kevin and welcome I know exactly how you feel we're off in October too, can't wait either.[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
    benfilo