Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi im jock

Florida Newbie

Hi im jock

Hello

My name is john. Only been to Florida once last year, it was absolutely amazing, we are going over in May 2005 again, so I'm really looking forward to it. This site has proved really helpful for information, Thank you
    [8D]

Florida Expert
    Any questions and we all will be glad to try to answer them. Have a great trip.

Florida Newbie
    Thank you very much, no doubt there will be a few questions thrown your way.

Florida Expert
    I expect you'll find Florida increasingsly addictive with every visit.....BEWARE! once every 2 years won't be enough!!
    Ana
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1480.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Welcome to the forum. Florida is really addictive, once you've got the bug its hard to find somewhere else to compare.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Newbie
    haha, very true. My girlfriend is going for her first time in May 05 and its hard trying to explain how good it actually is. We are going to Universal for the first time too, only done disney last year so it should be good. Can anyone tell me if city walk is included in the Universal 5 park ticket? Also is there any nice places there and in pleasure island that would accomodate us, she will be 19yrs old, and I know there is alot where you have to be 21.

Florida Savvy
    Welcome to the forum, once addicted to Florida its hard to stop going.

Mike

Florida Newbie
    City walk is just outside the entrances to both the Universal parks -you don't need a ticket at all to go there. You have to walk through the City walk area to get into the parks so you can't miss it! There are shops, restaurants etc. and it is always lively in the evenings.
    sian

Welcome Jock to the forum[msnsmile2]

Yes City Walk is free and dont forget to visit the motown cafe it is brill[msnsmile2]

We all look forward to your many posts[msnsmile]
    Wesley, Helen, Connor, Lauren & Rachel.

http://www.orlandovillas.com

Florida Newbie
    Thanks very much, thats that sorted, ........ next!!!