Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: downtown disney

Florida Chatterbox

downtown disney

is it anygood, could i take my children in the evening. which is the best place to eat with kids

Florida Chatterbox
    Downtown Disney is great fun and has a lovely atmosphere in the evening. Your children will love the huge Disney store there and the Lego shop[msnsmile]. The only place I've eaten there is Planet Hollywood and it was a really nice meal (especially the white chocolate bread pudding!) and not as pricey as in the UK.
    Gillian

Florida Savvy
    Yeah, Downtown Disney is a great place with a great atmosphere in the evening and like Gillian said the disney store which is really big, im sure the children will love it there.

Mike

You've slso got the Rainforest Cafe, Portobello Yacht Club amongst many others - lots of shops - including a really good sunglasses shop (sorry I can't remember the name!)
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Newbie
    I'd agree. Downtown Disney is well worth an evening trip. My kids love eating at Planet Hollywood and feel deprived if we don't go! The magic tricks shop is usually good fun too.
    sian

Florida Expert
    That magic shop is a bit too good. My husband just spent $75 on card tricks cos he saw himself as the new Paul daniels!
    Ana
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1480.aspx

Florida Expert
    Has anyone tried the Crab House?
    Ana
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1480.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    I love Downtown Disney especially the shopping area and its great for the kids!!![msnwink]

Florida Expert
    We went to Planet Hollywood with a party,spent an absolute fortune on food and merchandise and then they wanted to charge the children $10 for a paper menu!

Gold 5 Star Member
    DD is a great place to go for the odd day (and night). The only problem we had was the awful [xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(] experience at Bongo's Cuban Cafe. Otherwise, there is plenty to see and do.
    Nostromo