Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Q. about green visa waver form..

Q. about green visa waver form..

Hello all, I hope I have come to the right place to ask this.

I have been to the States 3 times-love it by the way!-and am from the u.k., which means I enter on the visa waiver.

Last time I went, on my return journy, the people at the customs did not take back the green form, which I didnt discover until ages later.

Will there now be problems if I try and enter the u.s. again?

Thanks for your help

Shouldn't be any problem, as every thing is computer based. You may have noticed the last time if you've had one of the small burgandy passports, they have an optical code on one edge, which is passed thru a reader. All this is entered into their system(s).
    Wilf & Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    Er, it's not quite as easy as that... as Immigration don't check your passport on your exit and your form should have been removed from your passport by the check-in staff at the airport.

See here for what to do http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_web...rites.htm#five as you're required to return the form to the USA as soon as possible or at least before your next visit.

blott

whoa, thanks, that doesnt sound too good...I dont have the form anymore either as it was nearly one year ago. Guess I had better look for some evidence that I was back home at the times I should have been. Thanks for the help.

Florida Expert
    Why do they do this???? Paul got back yesterday from a business trip and noticed on the plane that they hadnt taken his green form. He tried to give it to security at Gatwick when he got off and they refused to take it saying 'nothing to do with us, that's the Americans problem!' I thought no its not, its now a major headache for us![msnmad]

Florida Expert
    This happened to us as well and I wrote to an address in the USA. I still have a copy of the letter I wrote but not the address. I had to return the green cards and provided a pay slip of mine and a credit card statement of my husband's as proof that we were indead in the UK.

Thsi was April 2003 and have been twicwe since and have had no problems.

Jacqui
    www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/73.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    "indead in the UK."

Jackie that's not where you want to be surely?

When we came to board the plane at the end of April having checked in at Downtown Disney, as we handed the passports over I realised the waiver bit was still there so the lady at the boarding gate took them.

Babblin Boo

Florida Expert
    No Steph, you're quite right. It should read indeed although I do feel half dead with this awful cold that's been habging around for over 2 weeks.

Jacqui
    www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/73.aspx