Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haunted House - Old Town

Florida Chatterbox

Haunted House - Old Town

Hi

Has anybody else been here? What did you think? I personally have never been so scared in my life!![msnoo]

I couldnt agree with you more! When I got out I screamed that I was out at last! Absolutely Bloody Terrifying!!

Florida Savvy
    Ive been there, the man outside used to really scare me when i was younger, now i just stand there and he can't think of anything to scare me.

Mike

Florida Newbie
    Sounds good - where is it and what does it consist of apart from the obvious

Mandy

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sounds tempting - as one of the places where I can send my unsuspecting, airheaded sister-in-law! [}][}]
    Nostromo

Florida Chatterbox
    The haunted house is on the main street of Old Town. It consists of a creepy looking old building which is haunted. It sounds and looks quite poor from the outside, but believe me it has been known for grown men to scream. Definately worth a look.

Claire

Florida Newbie
    Sounds really good, is this suitable for kids i.e. 9 and 13yr olds??

Mandy

Florida Chatterbox
    Yes I have seen smaller children on it, but it would be down to you wether you would find it suitable for your children. If there is a big party of you, perhaps 2 adults go first and then they can decide whether it's ok for the children.

Claire

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sounds far to scary for me[:I]Give me a rollercoaster instead anyday
    Ruth

Florida Newbie
    Can you explain what it consists of. its not one of these places with actors acting out horror parts, similar to the attraction at Blackpool.

Mandy