Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THE AMZING ADVENTURES OF SPIDER -,MAN

Florida Expert
    We went in this ride 4 times in succession, we just kept geeting off and if the que wasen't too bad we went on again, we aimed to get there for 9 and it seemed quite until about 9.30

Florida Expert
    last went to florida a few years back, but it's been about 7 years since we did all the parks. We're off there 8 weeks tomorrow, I don't suppose I'll see many changes will I?
    only 1358 hours to [msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
    benfilo
    benfilo

Gold 5 Star Member
    There will be loads of changes. Animal Kingdom opened in 1998, so that will be new. IoA came in 1999 with all its big rides. The other parks will also have revamped. Yes, there will be a LOT of new things to see. Have a great time!
    Nostromo

Florida Expert
    thanks Nostromo, I have kept up with the changes by listening to friends going on about there visits[] We used to go every 2 years but when we decided on a new edition we holidayed in this country, she's 5 now so it's time for dad to party again[msnsmile2]

benfilo
    benfilo

Florida Junior
    Only went on this ride once last week (no side door open!). Great fun, it may be me but neither my son or I were too impressed with the final 200ft drop, it wasn't realistic enough. Still a great ride though

Florida Expert
    the excitements getting to me now, spidey here I come, just measured my daughter 42 inches so she can ride it (i would have hated to leave her standing on her own there}[}]

benfilo

PS
    before I get any flak I was kidding [msnsmile2] {I've had tellings off before by the odd person that hasn't realised[msnwink])
    benfilo

Gold 5 Star Member
    Yeah! You have to be a little careful Benfilo[]Humour doesn't always travel well on a page[msnwink]
    I am in talks with my daughter at the moment about what rides she might go on next visit She has done Spidey, but I think she might enjoy it more nowShe completed the rides in Disney this year that her parents were too chicken to take her on before! Now she is old enough to decide for herself, she went on them alone and thought they were cool[msncool]

Florida Newbie
    what can i say spinderman a [bowwave] to the man who invented the ride [cheers] to universal for having the ride its the best ride by far for all ages [high5]

Spiderman is a fantastic ride, although I have to say that I like the Simpsons ride better!! It makes me laugh every time!

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Florida Savvy
    Spiderman is such a fantastic ride- I love how real it all feels! But I must say, for me The Incredible Hulk coaster wins every time!
    On our last trip we went to IOA twice, both times we were there for the gates opening, and both times I legged it straight to The Hulk, and then to Spiderman after- it's hard to beat the thrills you get from them
    Kate.xo