Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THE AMZING ADVENTURES OF SPIDER -,MAN

Florida Newbie
    My wife usually hates the big rides but she plucked up the courage to ride this one - and absolutely loved it !! We ended up going on it 3 times.

The ride actually broke down for about half an hour whilst we were in the queue once. Even that didn't put us off, well worth the wait.

Can't wait to get on it again in August.

Florida Newbie
    It is very hard for me to choose my best ride out of all the theme parks, but I think that Spiderman just might be my favourite.
    This takes 3d rides to another level, Spiderman jumping on the front of your car at the beginning was enough to make me go on another 3 times! It looks so real, and the fact that you move with it is brilliant

Florida Chatterbox
    The only way I could stop from throwing up was to take off my glasses .

Seriously, though, the ride has the most brilliant special effects - will Shrek 4D beat it [?][?]

Gillian
    Gillian

From the reports that I have read, Shrek is sounding like it may be a good rival!!!
    Tink

Florida Newbie
    I was on spiderman 3 times when I Visited (April 03) I can admit too feeling queasy the first time but you have to go back a second time! it as an Unbelievable ride. I am looking forward too trying out Shrek. I'm coming back in 3 weeks (August 22) so I'm looking forward too it!

Just my opinion folks, but SHREK, altho fun, doesn't come close to SPIDEY. But hey, go judge for yourselves and have fun.

They are both great attractions, but not comparable.
    Chris & Peter

Florida Newbie
    Yeh thats what I thought. I don't think anything will compare to the First time I was on spiderman and the sheer shock at how good it was I couldn't believe it[:I]

Florida Junior
    My son and I queued for ages for Spiderman (it was stormy and most of the other rides had temporarily closed) but it was well worth the wait! My son is 6 and absolutely loved it. He was so gob-smacked it was a full 5 minutes after the ride before he could talk about it. It was brilliant from start to finish It's certainly up there in our 'favourite rides' list!

Gold 5 Star Member
    We went on this ride 3 times on the trot last week, as you came out the ride, I noticed a
    side door open that led you to the front again, so we kept using it until someone noticed
    and hut the door

It was fantastic
    Chrisj

Gold 5 Star Member
    Well done ChrisJNaughty but goody[]You always feel good when by whatever luck, you can get straight back on a ride don't you[msntongue]Sadly our daughter has finally discovered for herself that the one's us parents will NOT do are, THE BEST in her eyes But tend to be the longest queues[msneek][msnscared]Still, slap on the sun cream and wait for the maniac child to get thrown upside down,and round and round!! Bless![msnoo][msncool]