Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jurassic park river adventure

Florida Junior

jurassic park river adventure

If anyone like the Slpash Mt ride you will also like this one.....I personally didn't,but I hate roller coasters, high rides and this was not a coaster but it was very high. 84 feet high! I was cursing myself for being weak and agreeing to go on it in the 1st place, I don't recall this but my husband said I was also cursing outloud. I hit bottom and my knees were shaking so bad I hardly could get out. But for the strong hearted go...have fun. I will pass from now on. Bonnie

Gold 5 Star Member
    Didn't have the bottle to do this one, mainly because i don't like getting soaked. Looked like fun though!
    Sarah

if you dont like getting soaked, dont try dodly dorights or blutos there are a lot wetter than this tame one.
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

So long as you don't sit in the front you should be ok. But then we don't mind getting wet. We are the strange people who go around for the 3rd time already dripping wet.
    Wilf & Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    Yeh surpose if you don't mind getting wet and your already soaked why not go back for more![msnwink]
    Sarah

Florida Savvy
    I spend ages trying to get my long hair looking decent with the straightening irons before I hit the parks. Then I spend all day on rollercoasters and wet rides.
    Can't imagine what I look like on the way home! At least no-one knows me in Florida!

Florida Junior
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by debbie
    I spend ages trying to get my long hair looking decent with the straightening irons before I hit the parks. Then I spend all day on rollercoasters and wet rides.
    Can't imagine what I look like on the way home! At least no-one knows me in Florida!

[/quote]
    Hi Debbie

Dont talk about straightening irons. I too have suffered the florida hair! where after a day at the parks and wet rides you can really look like NOT TONIGHT JOSEPHINE!

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by debbie

[/quote]

I was so lucky that I had on a top that never goes see through when wet........I never give it a thought before we left for the day......so ladies be careful what clothes you wear.......[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

Florida Junior
    One of my favourite memories of our last visit (4 yrs ago..)
    My, then 9 yr old, daughter went for it hook, line and sinker when the boat was knocked off course and into the 'no go' area.
    "No! No! we're not supposed to go in there..!!" at the top of her voice... sheer panic... LOL..!
    Her Mum got soaked at the bottom as well, which was a bonus..!!

The River Adventure is starting to look a little tatty this year.

There are a couple of holes in the big Ultrasaur at the start and a couple of the smaller dinos in the building dont seem to be working anymore.
    Mike & Sue Wooder-Jones