Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: things to do

Florida Chatterbox

things to do

on my holiday this september i am thimkinmg of having an evening in city walk, i have 6 children is there enough for them to do.

Florida Savvy
    I would'nt really say that City Walk in the evening is for children, most of the people heading down there in the evenings are over 18s heading for the bars.

Mike

Florida Chatterbox
    We visited City Walk in December with 3 children.

The boys went to the cinema and then we enjoyed a meal at the NBA (Basketball) restaurant. It was a really good atmosphere.
    Before and after their meal they played basketball in the arcade area of the restaurant.
    There was also street entertainers, jugglers, clowns, stilt walkers etc all very impressive.

We all really enjoyed ourselves, I would definately recommend it and we will be going again.

Florida Junior
    I'd say they would enjoy it. Lots of good restaurants, can recommend The Latin Quarter (Cuban, Spanish food) which was excellent. Jimmy Buffett's is superb but gets very busy (you have to book).....there is a good atmosphere their. Go and enjoy.

Lots of market stalls for them to look at, can have their pic taken at surfboard (make sure you have your camera with you), my girls love going to the cinema at the complex there, and you can buy a meal deal for $19.95 which includes Jimmy Buffets, Motown Cafe etc and entrance to cinema.

In September you may not have to book - JB's is well worth a visit, cheeseburger in paradise is to die for and excellent cocktails.
    Fiona

Florida Expert
    My boys love the Nascar restaurant. They do the movie meal deal there too.
    I think kids like it because it looks so nice! It's a busy area at night, but I've never seen it get rowdy.
    I would love to try Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, does anyone know if they have a kids menu (suitable for picky kids!!)
    Ana
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1480.aspx

Florida Savvy
    There are some great places to eat at city walk, last time i went to Jimmy's they still had a kids menu available.

Mike

Florida Junior
    Buy one of his albums before you go ....you can have a sing-a-long whilst your in there !

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Bamboo Benny
    I'd say they would enjoy it. Lots of good restaurants, can recommend The Latin Quarter (Cuban, Spanish food) which was excellent. [/quote]

BB, just asking, but do you really think Latin Quarter is good for small kids? When we went (I must admit it was a Friday evening) we enjoyed the food and atmosphere a lot, but it was definitely adult. Is it different on other days?
    Nostromo