Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: 11th April trip

Florida Savvy

11th April trip

I know i probably should have looked through the other topics, but does anyone know for sure what the crowds are like at easter, i know that the schools have spring break at different times, also im interested to know what the weathers like?

All help will be much appreciated, thanks.

Mike

Florida Expert
    We went last year at Easter. The crowds are huge - it is busier even than Xmas. The parks are open very late though and the weather is great.
    We toured early morning until lunchtime and then early evening for a few hours and found it very manageable - must have been ok we're going this year at the same time.

Angela
    Angela

Florida Savvy
    Thanks, ive been getting different views for months now, people keep saying different things about easter, but i think you should know as you have been.

Mike

Mike,
    we've been for the past 2 easter's. Our rule of thumb is avoid magic kingdon on the Easter Monday, and south international drive
    (by premium outlet) , on Easter Sunday morning as mary queen of the universe church gets very busy.
    Wilf & Sarah

Florida Savvy
    Thanks bro, we have heard pretty much the same as what you have just said, we decided we are going to Wet N wild on the Monday although we expect that to be crowded but it beats waiting for all the long lines.

Mike