Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US Tax Returns 2023

Florida Chatterbox

US Tax Returns 2023

Has any owner who uses Jan Marie Doughty CPA to complete their US Tax Returns received any correspondence from her office and Sharefile notifications to upload information to enable the preparation of their 2023 Returns.

I have received nothing and by this time last year I had already submitted all my information. I have mailed Jan’s office but received no reply and I guess I will have to call her office but just wondered if anyone else had mage contact.

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurel Oak View Post
    Has any owner who uses Jan Marie Doughty CPA to complete their US Tax Returns received any correspondence from her office and Sharefile notifications to upload information to enable the preparation of their 2023 Returns.

I have received nothing and by this time last year I had already submitted all my information. I have mailed Jan’s office but received no reply and I guess I will have to call her office but just wondered if anyone else had mage contact.
    No I haven't heard anything yet either as was waiting for it to come through? If you can let me know how you get on contacting her - thanks
    Brian

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by bmitch View Post
    No I haven't heard anything yet either as was waiting for it to come through? If you can let me know how you get on contacting her - thanks
    Thanks Brian, at least I know it’s not just me. I will let you know how I get on.

Florida Expert
    I’ve not heard anything either
    Tracey

Florida Chatterbox
    Tracey and Brian,

I have made contact with Jan’s Office and apparently Jan has retired. Her work and I assume the business has been taken over by Janet A Noack, CPA and Jan will be acting as an advisor for this year. Janet apologised for the delay in getting the information to us to enable us to get our information to her to enable her to complete our 2023 Tax Returns. She has retained all Jan’s team and said that she's looking forward to continuing to work with me.

I think that puts my mind at rest and hopefully yours.

Ian

Florida Expert
    Thank you very much for that info Ian .
    Tracey

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks Ian - would have been nice and good practice to have been informed direct by Jan though
    Brian

Florida Expert
    Finally received an email explaining the takeover and giving a list of tasks to complete, but there are no links for the documents to complete and the only one there is (YEI) doesn’t seem to work for me. ☹️. I’ve tried emailing but all the email addresses are failing and tried to look on the website for an email address but that is being worked on, talk about make things complicated . ��
    Tracey

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracey View Post
    Finally received an email explaining the takeover and giving a list of tasks to complete, but there are no links for the documents to complete and the only one there is (YEI) doesn’t seem to work for me. ☹️. I’ve tried emailing but all the email addresses are failing and tried to look on the website for an email address but that is being worked on, talk about make things complicated . ��
    Tracey,

I’m assuming you clicked on the “upload files here” box at the end of the email. I was able to download the Year End Information, CIS form and Power of Attorney Forms and then upload them once I’d completed them. I did mine on a laptop rather than my iPad.

Janet Noack’s email is at the end of the email and it’s JNoack@foreigntaxcpa.com

If you have tried that try Admin@foreigntaxcpa.com

Regards.

Ian

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurel Oak View Post

I can't help with your question but I really wanted to say uber-respect for having this done by this time last year. I usually figure if mine's in to the Harding's by the summer I'm doing well.
    Steve