Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Cancellation email

Cancellation email

Hi - sent an email to Carolyn last week regarding cancelling our car hire (as we have now made another booking) Can you confirm that you received it OK. I'm sure you are super busy right now but I just wanted to double-check as I don't need 2 car hire purchases!

Many thanks - Victoria.

Administrator
    I'm sorry for the lack of reply - we tend to reply the same day, usually within a few hours, so if you have not had a reply yet, it sounds like something may have gone astray. Can you try resending? Using the contact form within the self-serve app is probably the most secure way to message us, as we should always get those.

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    I'm sorry for the lack of reply - we tend to reply the same day, usually within a few hours, so if you have not had a reply yet, it sounds like something may have gone astray. Can you try resending? Using the contact form within the self-serve app is probably the most secure way to message us, as we should always get those.
    Thanks Roger - looks like it's all sorted now. Enjoy your weekend x