Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Car rental October 2022

Florida Expert

Car rental October 2022

Hey all,
    We’ve not been back to FL since the Pandemic.
    Just wanted to check on procedures at MCO these days.
    Which if any of the rental companies allow you to register beforehand so that you can go straight to the car garage and chose your car avoiding the rental desks?
    If you can do this what’s the process beforehand?
    FYI car will be booked via US car hire.
    Last edited by Frosty; 07-08-2022 at 20:48. Reason: Date
    Neil & Kay

Florida Expert
    Guys, asking again for help on car pickup at MCO. Which companies are easiest to get the car directly?
    Neil & Kay

Florida Chatterbox
    We always use Alamo and used to be able to skip the counter and go straight to the garage and pick a car. I have checked in on line for our November trip and it now says “accelerated check in” but I still have to go to the desk. Having said that last November I had the same and when I got to the desk they just told me to go across to the garage.

There is a kiosk in the garage and I wonder if with the accelerated check in you can go straight to this desk.

Florida Expert

Booked with Dollar

Quote Originally Posted by Laurel Oak View Post
    We always use Alamo and used to be able to skip the counter and go straight to the garage and pick a car. I have checked in on line for our November trip and it now says “accelerated check in” but I still have to go to the desk. Having said that last November I had the same and when I got to the desk they just told me to go across to the garage.

There is a kiosk in the garage and I wonder if with the accelerated check in you can go straight to this desk.
    Thanks Laurel.
    We have now booked with Dollar and wondered if you can miss the desk out with them?
    Neil & Kay

Florida Chatterbox
    Haven’t used Dollar for a long time but I seem to recall they did something called “Dollar Express” which may enable you to register your details and “skip the counter “ and go straight to the garage.

Florida Savvy
    Did you go straight to garage with dollar? Not sure if its the first time using them i have been advised to go to kiosk as my first rental with dollar using express...How did you get on ?