Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Alamo at MCO

Florida Chatterbox

Alamo at MCO

We have always booked our car here Alamo at MCO but went on to book but cant see Alamo ? Can anyone help please ?
    thanks

How far ahead are you trying to book? It may be that the rates for that period have not been loaded yet.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

OK, just did a quick check for you. I can book with Alamo up to Apr 2023 but not after that.

As OV connect directly to the car hire firms then I would guess that most of them have not yet loaded next summers rates.

Dollar and Thrifty were the only reasonable prices I was getting at this point.

Hopes this helps.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

Administrator
    As Dave says above, the rates for April 2023 onwards are not yet loaded. Some suppliers guess rates and advertise cars, then hope they don't change too much, but we find that a bit risky, as we like to get live availability and prices directly from the suppliers. I'd expect them to be loaded over the next 3-4 weeks, although we don't have an exact date as yet.

Florida Chatterbox
    thanks for all this info but I did go back dates and still can't see Alamo, not even from dropdown box of suppliers before I put in dates ? maybe doing something wrong ?

You put the dates in first and then the system shows you all the car hire companies that it has prices for on your dates.

Hope this helps.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

Florida Chatterbox
    Thank you Rodger, once again came to the rescue !! Thats us all booked with Alamo, roll on 04/23, amazing site as always !! thanks