Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Communities Have You Stayed @

Which Communities Have You Stayed @

Hi all i thought it would a nice idea to see which communities you have stayed @ and also what features you look for on a community ?.

For example: Stayed @ Hampton Lakes and thought the community is great offer free amenities and bright clean community.

I have also stayed @ Davenport Estates back in 2001 and found this a great community and it was very clean & tidy

Please remember this is not to single out communities it to see some feedback on communities around Orlando and What you personally liked and maybe disliked.
    Wesley, Helen, Connor, Lauren & Rachel.

http://www.orlandovillas.com

We stayed at Ridgewood Lakes about 5 years ago, really loved it - it's what made us buy our first villa - since then have only stayed in our own and obviously we love them or we wouldn't have bought them[msnwink] - although they are very different, Calabay is virtually all rental villas and Bridgewater has about a 50/50 mix of residents and rental villas.
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    Stayed in Crescent Lakes and are going back there cos it was great, away from the parks
    nice and quiet and yet near enough to them and shops etc

Im sure all communities are good
    Chrisj

We have stayed at Indian Ridge, Hamilton's Reserve and then bought at Rolling Hills. We loved the house at Indian Ridge - very spacious although not that attractive from the outside, but was beautifully decorated and furnished. It seemed to take ages to get to the parks and to any supermarkets so the next time we went to Hamilton's Reserve. Lovely villa that had not been well maintained by management company which was disappointing, and had draconian rules about no swimming after 9.00pm at night - and a "friendly" neighbour to ensure you adhered to it. Good access to Universal and Sea World and a publix nearby, did not use any of the facilities in either of the communities, so we didn't bother with that ourselves when looking for our own!
    Fiona

Florida Chatterbox
    As you can imagine stayed in loads of communities since 1979 but my vote agrees with Chris, i feel overall Crescent Lakes id the best we've used.[msnwink][msncool]
    Kevin

Florida Expert
    We stayed on Esprit twice before we bought there. We like it - obviously. It is mixed rental and residential which is nice.
    I haven't stayed there but I did visit Calabay Parc and thought it was lovely.

Angela
    Angela

Florida Chatterbox
    We stayed at Chatham Park on our very first visit & loved it.
    We have since stayed at Calabay Park, Highlands Reserve & Hampton Lakes.

We have enjoyed are stays at all of the above, Highlands Reserve was great for the golf. The boys liked Hampton Lakes for the tennis/basketball courts.
    We liked Calabay Parc because it was very peaceful.

We actually bought a villa at Tuscan Ridge because it suited all of us. Peaceful but does have a tennis court & a small childrens play area.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have stayed at Lake Berkley twice - loved being one minute's drive from Walmart! Very nice gated community and some good facilities for the children. Also Pinewood, Meadow Woods and most recently Cumbrian Lakes, which we enjoyed very much. The children's area was well used by our two and the home we stayed in was lovely. The community had a very nice feel to it (although like most places there was quite a bit of building work going on, but this did not cause a problem) we were surprised at how easy it was to get to the attractions/theme parks from there.

Next community we are trying is our own - Four Corners - in April. Hopefully it will be absolutely fantastic[msnwink]

Lesley
    Lesley

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    We stayed at Indian Point on our first time in a villa and loved it - great community with a great location.

We bought all our villas in Crescent Lakes and cannot find any commmunity to beat it - very bigs lots, lots of space, very peaceful after a long day the parks, very close to wildlife (surrounded by Reedy Creek Nature Reserve). We just can't fault it. Also, it's extremely popular with guests who all seem to fall in love with it to and then go back again and again.

As Wesley has said, some places suit some people and other places suit other people - all communities have something for someone. I don't think any one community is any better than another as they all have their plus points [msnsmile]

Florida Chatterbox
    We've stayed on Chatham Park, Hampton Lakes, Rolling Hills, Formosa Gardens, Windsor Palms (twice) before buying on Rolling Hills. Chatham Park I can hardly remember anything about unfortunately, Hampton Lakes for us, was a little far out and at the time there were no amenities/shops/restaurants close enough apart from Subway in a gas station but the house was wonderful, Rolling Hills & Formosa were both owned by the same owner and I really fell in love with their Formosa home, Windsor Palms we chose twice because of the facilities, i.e I had plans of visiting the gym regularly whilst away as I'm a bit of a keep fit addict. Did I visit, not on your nelly, I was having too much fun [msnwink]. But we've always loved the Splendid China area and even if we hadn't bought we would've continued to holiday in the same area.
    Lisa Gill
    www.villasflorida.com/Villas/799.aspx