Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Is everything ok?

Florida Chatterbox

Is everything ok?

Hi, we are due to pay the remaining balance of our car hire in the next few weeks but I’ve just seen a post on Facebook from someone asking if US Car Hire is still in business? Apparently she has had trouble trying to contact them. Can someone put my mind at rest please?

Florida Expert
    Hi Margaret, I have spoken to Carolyn from us CARHIRE yesterday, the problem in paying has been that they have been launching a new 3d secure system to make payment for car hire, this has caused a few teething problems with payment being refused.
    Carolyn was able to help me straight away with no problem in paying.
    Please don’t worry there is nothing to be concerned about, I have used them for over 15 years and always had excellent service
    The issues with pay ent should be sorted in a day or so

Florida Chatterbox
    Thank you so much, this has given me peace of mind. This is the only site that I use whenever we need car or villa hire and I’ve always been impressed with their customer service.����

Administrator
    As above, everything is just fine
    We are having some teething problems with a new payment system, but you can always call the office directly with your payment over the phone. There was also a problem with an outdated phone number being listed on our site, which I suspect some customers had tried to call, and therefore could not get through to a person.

Florida Chatterbox
    Thank you so much Roger, I was a bit concerned to start with but I am now confident that everything is all ok�� looking forward to to our holiday so much!!