Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Verifying address

Florida Expert

Verifying address

When we picked up our car from Tampa airport last week they were very demanding of us to prove our address. We handed over our passports and old style driving licence but said they needed further proof of our address.
    Fortunately I'd taken the letter of when we booked our pre flight covid tests with us as well as the test certificate with us, which happened to have our address on (the test and the digital vaccination pass didn't). Eventually they accepted it but I was a bit miffed.
    Just wanted to warn others.

Florida Junior
    Why be miffed ?

Does your passport have your home address ? Does your driving licence have your home address ?

Did you Have a car hire pre paid voucher with you , which should have your home address on it ?

The car hire person was doing his job

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by cork View Post
    Why be miffed ?

Does your passport have your home address ? Does your driving licence have your home address ?

Did you Have a car hire pre paid voucher with you , which should have your home address on it ?

The car hire person was doing his job
    I did have the car hire voucher with my address on. My driving licence has my home address printed on it (old pink one) but of course passport doesn't. They wouldn't accept the address from the driving licence. I really don't understand what I was supposed to do! I don't agree they were only doing their job. They were making things really stressful.