Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: US Carhire

Florida Savvy

US Carhire

Hello everyone, I have booked with US Carhire before and just want to make sure they are still trading as booking for next year and things have gone really quiet on this forum.

TIA

Yes definitely, we are using a car booked through them right now
    Dawn Murray

Administrator
    We are indeed trading - there have been a lot of changes with the car rental suppliers over recent months as they struggle to increase their car inventory and meet the huge demand. If you already have a booking then you are all set, as your price is locked in and car reserved. It only becomes a problem if you need to change a booking, as the suppliers then put you on current pricing which in a lot of cases is way higher than the original cost.

I’ve experienced this to my cost! I’ve also noticed what appears to be a lack of choice. I have three weeks booked over Christmas with a full-size SUV. I’m looking to increase it to four weeks but there doesn’t seem to be a full size SUV available for the extra week. And I don’t want to cancel my already expensive booking for an even more expensive one. Is a full size recreational vehicle the new definition? I’m looking for a Chevy Tahoe or equivalent.
    The new prices are more than a little off-putting, I may just decide to downsize instead.
    Tonish

Florida Chatterbox
    We are also using them for our visit next month.
    They were the cheapest and most reliable.
    Elly