Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: 15 Seater From MLB

15 Seater From MLB

Hi Roger,

I emailed this query two weeks ago, but I do know my emails often go straight to Spam so I thought I'd ask here:

I've been looking at booking our 15 seater van for our holiday next year (postponed from this year). Previously I've hired 15 seater vans from you on several occasions, and in fact had one booked for this year (we should have been there now).

However no matter what dates I put in for Melbourne Orlando Airport, an airport we haven't previously used, the 15 seater is not being offered as an option.

Will I be able to book a 15 seater from MLB?
    Dave.

Administrator
    I'm sorry about that, it does look like our spam filters got a bit over-sensitive! 15 seaters are really hard to come by, and generally only available from a handful of locations even when car inventories were higher. MLB currently do not offer 15 seaters. Would 2 smaller cars be an option for you? Orlando and Sanford generally have the 15 seaters if you are able to get there, although even those locations are in short supply.

Ah, that's not great news!

Our move to Melbourne has been forced upon us by TUI's move to there of course. We will work something out. Some of our group will hopefully be able to get flights to Orlando so if they can reserve a bus then we can get to the villa in a couple of smaller cars.

Thanks for getting back to me.
    Dave.