Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Hello from a newbie who loves travelling!

Hello from a newbie who loves travelling!

Hey everyone! I'm new here and just wanted to say hi! I somehow came across the forum while idly browsing for vacation spots, and I suppose I joined out of curiosity. My fiance and I are getting married soon too and I think joining here could help me figure out some vacation related things.

I'll just be browsing and commenting from time to time!

Welcome to the forum.

This forum is mainly all about the hire of villas in the Orlando area of Florida.

If this is an area you plan to visit then you are in the right place. A villa hired here will give you a private pool, at least five times the space of a hotel room while saving you money on accomadation costs. A lot of the more active members own villas that can be rent thorught the link at the top of the forum, copied below for eaase.

Regards Dave

https://www.orlandovillas.com/
    Dave Lewis

Super Moderator
    There is definitely a lot more to Florida than Disney and Universal and is a great place to ask for information on all things Florida related. Also very safe place if you decide to visit the area and stay in a villa which will give you a lot more space and amenities than a hotel room. All villa owners have to prove ownership every 6 months so it is a safe place to book a villa.

Florida Expert
    Welcome to the forums. We are happy to answer any questions you might have.