Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Accessing florida via barbados

Florida Newbie

Accessing florida via barbados

Hi. My wife and I have owned our Florida home in Davenport for 20 years but have just joined the forum. In common with many owners we are now desperate to visit our second home, especially as we are now approaching our mid 70's!. We are aware that President Biden's proclamation forbids anyone from the U.K. from entering the U.S.A. except for exceptional reasons. Sadly visiting your second home does not count as a valid reason even though we continue to pay all our taxes and essential maintenance costs. However it would appear that the proclamation does enable you to enter the U.S. (e.g. via the Caribbean which is in a so-called 'green' zone) providing you have been out of the U.K. for a minimum of 14 days. Does anyone know someone who has accessed Florida by this route please? Many thanks in anticipation of your replies.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    A Youtuber I follow did the same kind of thing but via Mexico. He basically spent 15 days flying around Mexico and then caught a flight to Miami. He did not seem to have any issues at all.