Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Wanting to book for October

Florida Savvy

Wanting to book for October

Im happy with Intermediate 2 door price silver basic inclusive,i have my own sat nav.
    Have used years ago us car hire.
    Can you confirm if i booked with Alamo through here no extras to pay i can arrive not go to kiosk and meet alamo rep' i can fill my details in at a non manned kiosk and pick my car from a specific row and go?

Sorry if my question has been asked before

hi,
    yes I do this all the time. You will need to book then register with Alamo Check In here https://www.alamo.com/en_US/car-rental/checkin.html . I pick a car and drive out handing the printed paper work in at the barrier. No need to enter any details at a kiosk. Not all locations are set up for it but MCO is.

Florida Savvy
    Thank you for the reply. Can you confirm what US CAR HIRE cancel policy is if the pandemic forces my hand?
    I presume basic silver inclusive is satisfactory

Administrator
    You can cancel your booking up to 2 working days prior to collection for a full refund. Silver Basic will give you everything you need, allowing 1 driver. If you want a second driver then go for Silver Inclusive, or if you want more than 2 drivers (and a tank of gas) then go for Gold.

Florida Savvy
    Just re - read your message,so arrive get bags head to Alamo sure i gotta speak to someone my first rental with Alamo,is the us car hire paper work all i need i dont wanna be sent back from barrier?

As per my post you need to sign up to 'Alamo Check In' (you will need the suppliers reference number from the US Car Hire booking confirmation). I always go straight to the vehicle. Sometimes I have had one of their staff ask if I need help but they just wave me on when they see that I am already checked in. It is the same using the kiosks except you do it online. I have attached the top part of the 'Skip the counter' sheets you get to print off.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2020-12-12 at 10.39.12.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	1320
    Last edited by florida4sun; 12-12-2020 at 10:45.

Florida Savvy
    Thank you...i always remembered going down llift or escalator @Orlando for cars,has it changed as it says #4 curbside shuttle?
    Sorry for the questions

Florida Savvy
    Ok booked and all good but joining Alamo for pre check in i need the confirmation number...this isnt given till few weeks before or have i got this wrong

thx guys

Florida Savvy
    Quote Originally Posted by drino View Post
    Ok booked and all good but joining Alamo for pre check in i need the confirmation number...this isnt given till few weeks before or have i got this wrong

thx guys
    Its ok i sorted it thx for your help

Administrator
    Glad you got it sorted - sorry, didn't see your question initially, so apologies for lack of reply on here.

Quote Originally Posted by drino View Post
    Its ok i sorted it thx for your help