Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: US opening to UK visitors, anybody got any new information?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Madabouttigger View Post
    We will be back in March 2022, will do a trip report for you. We will be heading over to the gulf for a long overdue visit.
    That would be great Diane and I look forward to reading whatever you post. We're as keen as ever to get over there but like everybody else we're anxious to make sure we won't run into problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post
    That would be great Diane and I look forward to reading whatever you post. We're as keen as ever to get over there but like everybody else we're anxious to make sure we won't run into problems.
    Just back from a month’s stay. Will give you an update in the next couple of days. Some interesting changes - some annoying, some good, but on the whole, if you were wondering about should you go or not, I would say the answer is yes, definitely go ahead.
    Tonish

Gold 5 Star Member
    Your post is much appreciated and I look forward to reading more when you get the time. Thanks again.

Thanks so much for this, look forward to reading your comments.

Florida Chatterbox
    I’m also looking forward to reading about your trip, we are hoping to go this May after rearranging twice. Found myself reading old trip reports from this forum to give me my Florida fix😊.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret View Post
    I’m also looking forward to reading about your trip, we are hoping to go this May after rearranging twice. Found myself reading old trip reports from this forum to give me my Florida fix😊.

Apologies, I promise I will write a report. It’s just that since I returned, the world and his wife seems to want all of my time. Plus the jet lag has really got to me this time. Must be an age thing. Will try to write it up this weekend.
    Tonish

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonish View Post
    Apologies, I promise I will write a report. It’s just that since I returned, the world and his wife seems to want all of my time. Plus the jet lag has really got to me this time. Must be an age thing. Will try to write it up this weekend.
    I understand, I wasn’t trying to pressure you in any way. I hope you recover from the jet lag soon.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I am in Florida at the moment, very much like the UK in that some people wear masks some don't. The cost of everything has gone up but that is happening everywhere. We are having a great time and are glad to be back. The flight was fine had to wear masks when not eating but that is not a problem when you are not moving about a lot. Immigration was a doddle straight through. Anyone wanting to come over just do it, my family fly out next week to join us and the biggest problem with children is hoping they don't pick Covid up at school, then it's all off.
    Lyn

Florida Newbie
    We've just returned and as Lyn says it is very much like UK with regards to masks. Flights both ways were a breeze and coming home I've never seen the queue so short and move so quick at Orlando International.