Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa · Flights To Florida
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Worldwide Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cancel Car Hire due to Corona Virus

Florida Savvy
    I have a slightly different issue.

I am already here and after 2 cancellations am hopeful of a flight home tonight. I will be taking my car back to Alamo a week early. I assume there is no issue with this?

Thanks

Administrator
    That's fine. Unfortunately the car rental companies don't refund for unused days, but they won't penalize you for doing so, provided the depot is open and you are able to return the car. If you return and the depot is closed, you can drop the car off and there should be a clearly marked key drop-box to deposit your key.

Florida Expert
    Hi, we may need to cancel our car hire for the end of April, would it be best for us just to get a cancellation or can we transfer the money due back to another booking that we have later on in the year, have paid for some of this but not all.

Administrator
    It's difficult to move money from one booking to another, so I'd recommend cancelling - you will receive a full refund. If you email us with your order number we can arrange this for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesley S View Post
    Hi, we may need to cancel our car hire for the end of April, would it be best for us just to get a cancellation or can we transfer the money due back to another booking that we have later on in the year, have paid for some of this but not all.

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    It's difficult to move money from one booking to another, so I'd recommend cancelling - you will receive a full refund. If you email us with your order number we can arrange this for you.
    Thanks, will do as soon as our flights our cancelled...