Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Ram truck hire or similar

Florida Chatterbox

Ram truck hire or similar

My daughter and son in law have been looking at car hire with US car hire in Miami. In the past they have always used US car hire and Alamo. They are thinking of going for something different like a dodge ram truck or similar with a double cab. They know Alamo do them as they have seem them in rows at Miami and are available on the Alamo website but don't appear on the US car hire site. Has anyone booked these in the past or used Alamo direct. They would prefer to use US care hire, is this an option at all.

Florida Chatterbox
    Take it, no one has hired one of these

Administrator
    These rarely come up as available, since Alamo tend to prefer offering these direct. I know several people that have booked other large car types then upgraded (for a small fee or no cost) on collection. Obviously don't book another car and bank on being able to do this just in case there are none available when you arrive.

Most folks will not hire them as it leaves suitcases out in the open and uninsured (been there done that with a jeep). Plus of course weather related issues I rent a lot of vehicles through uscarhire.com and every time I have rented a midsize SUV or minivan via Alamo. There have been double cab pickups for the taking. Of course this is no guarantee but they have always been available at MCO. To guarantee one you will need to book direct and no doubt pay way more. Plus battle through the hard sell when you collect.