Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Disney car centre

Florida Chatterbox

Disney car centre

Hi, is it possible to pick up a hire car from the Disney car centre and return it to MCO airport at the end of our holiday? We are staying a week at Disney and won’t need a car while we’re there. We just want to hire a car for the day before we check out of Disney and for the week while we’re at the villa. I’ve tried costing it for this September but no results are showing. This would be for September 2020 for 8 days.
    Thanks
    Margaret
    Last edited by Margaret; 08-07-2019 at 22:41.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Hi Margaret. Absolutely it is. Our car hire site is not returning quotes at the moment as our supplier is doing some server maintenance, but we hope to have it back up very soon, so maybe try again later?

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for that John, I’ll have a look later.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Everything is finally up and running and our suppliers have finished their server work. Apologies for the length of the delay.

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for that, will have a look now. Does anyone know which location might have the best choice of car out of the Disney car care centre or Disney Dolphin? I realise the MCO would have the best selection but we are staying at a Disney hotel for the first week so only want to hire a car for our 2nd week when we will be at the villa we have booked.
    Thanks
    Margaret