Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Military Discount

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Florida Newbie

Military Discount

Good morning!

My family and I are looking to rent a villa August/Sept 2019 and wondered if anyone offered Military discount on their rental rates?

Thank you so much!

Hi Jade,

You didn't say what size villa you where looking for. I think your best course of action would be to put out a general request for availability and rates on the two sites linked to the forum. They are the first two sites in the top orange banner.

The reason for this is that like most communities some owners are more active here than others. By putting out a request then you can be sure it will go to every owner. There is a comments section in in that section you can ask about a Military Discount.

I know this is a big thing in the U.S. but it tends to be offered by larger companies while here the villas are all owned by individuals.

It doesn't hurt to ask but remember you are looking at the most popular time of the year. While many villas will be available I know of a number of popular ones that are already booked for the summer of 2020.

Good luck with your search and come back and ask any questions you want.

Dave
    Dave Lewis