Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: What pick up point should I use?

What pick up point should I use?

Looking to book a car through this website. There seems to be a few pick up points along I-Drive. Let me know if I'm missing one or two, or any of the below aren't actually on I-Drive

Orlando - Coco Key Hotel, Florida
    7 min / 1.5 mile

Orlando - Four Points By Sheraton, Florida
    9 min / 2.4 mile

Orlando - Hyatt Regency Hotel, Florida
    6 min / 1.0 mile

The Hyatt is closest to my hotel.
    What I am wondering is which location has largest stock? I want to boost my chances of getting a Mustang. The booking will be made through this site with Alamo. If one location doesn't have it but one of the other pick up points does have a Mustang available, would I be able to go there on the day given the short distance between each point?
    If not then what is the best location to book with

Thanks

Why not Pick up from whatever airport you are arriving at ?

I'm only renting the car for four days around the middle of my holiday.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Others may well have more experience with this but on the 2 occasions I've used a secondary pick up venue in Florida neither had any 'stock' as such and the vehicle was delivered to the hotel car park in advance of the arranged time. From memory, I think there were about 7 or 8 cars in a marked area of the hotel car park. It didn't matter much to me precisely what I rented but I would imagine that unless they guaranteed a particular car there would be a far better chance of getting what you want at one of the main depots.

As I say, others may have had different experiences.

I agree. I don't think you have much chance of getting a specific car when picking up at a hotel rather than an airport. Admittedly it is a while since we have done a hotel pick up but in the past we have had no choice at all, just given the keys to one car.
    Gerry and Sue

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    We do a hotel pick up or drop of and they have a very limited stock of cars and we never get to choose, they normally only have one, I think cars are taken to them to cover bookings.
    Lyn

Arghhh many thanks for this. Going to have to use airport as pickup as do want a higher chance of Mustang.