Hi All.

Three of us travelling to Florida in May. Had already sorted ESTAs. Two expire in Nov 2019 and one expires in October 2018.

Email received this morning says:
ATTENTION! The travel authorization submitted on July 2, 2016 via ESTA will expire within the next 30 days. It is not possible to extend or renew a current ESTA travel authorization. You will need to apply for a new ESTA travel authorization. Please reapply at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov if travel to the United States is intended in the near future. If there are 30 or more days left on the old authorization you will receive a warning message during the application and be asked if you wish to proceed.

No name is indicated on the email

Checked on official DHS ESTA site and all of our application expiry dates are confirmed as shown on line 1 above ??? (No connection I can see to July 2016 date in their email).

Not sure whether to contact them or assume the email refers to a previous application, now superceded as I don't always apply for all of ours on same date? I have printed off the valid authorizations in case asked for at the airport. Anybody else had this happen please?