Just checking before I advertise if it's ok to advertise ownership in a shared villa?

This is not timeshare we have a privately owned villa in Buena Ventura Lakes and have 6 friends in it currently who all own weeks in the villa together, your ownership is for as long as you want it can be passed down to family or sold on as you own shares. The weeks are split into 52 shares. The weeks rotate 2 weeks each year and we swap and liaise on swaps etc very well between a secretary who runs it all.

I wanted to mention about weeks becoming available as we have some older members who are looking to sell on as they will no longer be going out to the villa and thought this would be a good place to start.

Let me know if that's ok if not I am happy to delete this.

Villa is 3 bed with swimming pool. I can send photos of interested and more information as not sure if I can out website on here.

The villa is privately owned between friends not a company and it is managed privately between us all too. We have been doing this for over 20 years and it's worked really well. We do not rent the house out, just use it between ourselves/friends and family.

Costs are as follows:

Member dependant and negotiable but around £1500/£1800 per week.

Maintenance costs are £16 a month per week owned.

There are no more costs at all. The maintenance costs have been the same for the last 20 years too and this covers all bills, insurances etc to run the villa, heat the pool, and cool the house.

That's is all the costs, no other costs involved as it's run privately. You are issued legally binding share certificates on joining the Vila which as mentioned above can be sold to other members or passed on to family members etc if you want.

If you would like more information please get in touch.

Hope this is allowed on the site if not please let me know.