Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Alamo Miami Beach

Florida Chatterbox

Alamo Miami Beach

Hi all,

Bit of advice if i may.

Looking to collect and return the car to the Miami South Beach office.

Any experience of this location, choice of cars, queues etc....?

I have booked a Full Size SUV so hoping Suburban or upgrade to Navigator but i fear that there will be hardly any cars there compared to the hugs airport garages????

Travelling to Tampa, Davenport, Sanibel, Everglades during the holiday so i'm hoping for a nice car with the miles we are covering. Also something big enough for the 6 of us with luggage!
    Garry Pullan

I dont know the location but if you want a good choice the Airport is just a $15 Uber ride away and they have the usual large selection. I was there last w/e and in and very quickly.

Super Moderator
    We collected a car from a hotel on Miami Beach some years back and found the hotels have a very very limited choice of cars and the wait was not much better than collecting at the airport. You really would be better off for the type of vehicle you need to go to the airport.

We also collected a car from a hotel in South Beach a few years ago. We had no choice at all and were just given a car.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

We used Uber to get out to the airport to collect a car, as it was our 1st Uber trip it cost $1.70
    Diane.