Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Hello from CA

Florida Newbie

Hello from CA

Hello everyone. I'm Travis and I'm from California. I've never been to the state of Florida but I'm planning to take my family there soon. Although it seems like the media make a bad impression of the state, I remember a character played by Samuel L. Jackson said how terrible it is to live in Florida; I think it's from Miss Peregrines' movie. Anyway, it won't stop me from fulfilling my goal as well to visit all Disneyland in the world.

Super Moderator
    Welcome to the forum from Florida. We love spending time here and are sure the media have the capability of making any place look bad if they want to. We are sure you and your family will all have a great time visiting all this area has to offer.

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Welcome and enjoy!
    Mike

Florida Newbie
    Thank you so much!

Florida Expert
    Welcome Travis, I'm sure you won't be disappointed with a visit to Florida ��
    Tracey

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Welcome Travis, I love the time I spend in Florida, which is about half of the year. You will love Florida and Disney World is awesome.
    Lyn