Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need new satnav

Sorry I'm into this thread a bit late but I have been away.

The option I have used over the past 5 years is one that runs on my phone and does NOT need a data connection.

It works just like a standard SatNav but you always have it with you. You only need download the country or U.S. states that you need for any trip.

They always have sales going on and the current one is a lifetime licence for the whole world with updates for £16.49, if you want traffic updates as well it's £22.49 but you need a data link for that part of the service.

The company is called SYGIC and you see there current offer at the link below.

Dave

https://eshop.sygic.com/en/
    Dave Lewis

I have tried this and others. they are good but I find the screen limiting even on an iphone 6. Maybe it's just me. Tomtom on iphone used to be really good but they now only do a cut-down version which I don't like. I also use my phone a lot so that is my main reason for having separate units. Google drive now works offline and it as good as most of the phone apps plus its free.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    Sorry I'm into this thread a bit late but I have been away.

The option I have used over the past 5 years is one that runs on my phone and does NOT need a data connection.

It works just like a standard SatNav but you always have it with you. You only need download the country or U.S. states that you need for any trip.

They always have sales going on and the current one is a lifetime licence for the whole world with updates for £16.49, if you want traffic updates as well it's £22.49 but you need a data link for that part of the service.

The company is called SYGIC and you see there current offer at the link below.

Dave

https://eshop.sygic.com/en/