Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Just the 2 of us -part 1

Florida Chatterbox

Just the 2 of us -part 1

I thought I would write another trip report for our first holiday to Orlando on our own for over 20 years. I like to look back on any trip reports that I have written over the years as it brings it all back to me. As I said, this is our first trip on our own and initially I was unsure how we would feel visiting all the parks etc by ourselves. I'll start with our flight into Orlando MCO, we flew with Norwegian Air for the first time. I have to say in our experience, we were very impressed with the friendliness of the crew, we flew on one of the Dream Liners.
    It was a later flight (4.00) than we had previously taken, with the bonus of there being no one else in the queue for immigration when we got there!! Because we were able to get through immigration so quickly, we then had a bit of a wait for our luggage but we're then soon on our way to collect our car. We had booked, through this site of course a mid size SUV and picked up a very new Nissan Rouge. Within half an hour, we had made it the the villa and made ourselves at home!!
    Sorry but I'm going to have to finish this part later as we are on our way out to Magic Kingdom for Mickeys not so scary Halloween party!!

Hooray, trip reports to read. Bring them on Margaret, there has been a severe shortage of them recently.
    I look forward to the next installment.
    :-)
    Dave.

Could I ask, what route did you fly with Norwegian Air?
    Dave.

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Dads_Taxi View Post
    Could I ask, what route did you fly with Norwegian Air?
    We flew from Gatwick into Orlando MCO, as I said I would definitely fly with them again.

Glad to hear you had a good flight Margaret. My hubby and I are out here by ourselves too. This is our second time. Last time was in January and we loved it