Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Security at theme parks

Florida Junior

Security at theme parks

Hi

We are going to Disney in the next 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone who has been lately can advise on the length of time it takes to get through security at the park entrance. We have some fast passes booked for 9-10 am at Animal K and Magic K. So as most parks open at 9am We wondered what time to arrive

Thanks

Graham

Security doesn't really slow things down but I would get to the park before opening as they usually let folks in and do a rope drop at the official opening time.

Quote Originally Posted by junior View Post
    Hi

We are going to Disney in the next 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone who has been lately can advise on the length of time it takes to get through security at the park entrance. We have some fast passes booked for 9-10 am at Animal K and Magic K. So as most parks open at 9am We wondered what time to arrive

Thanks

Graham

Quote Originally Posted by junior View Post
    Hi

Thanks

Graham
    Depends on how much baggage you take with you...

If you can go with only what's in your pockets then we found it less than 5 mins last year in Oct.
    Wilf & Sarah

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Should not take longer than 10 minutes. We went in May with my son and his family. Pushchairs backpacks etc. we stll got through in less than 10 minutes. They have moved the bag check for MK to the ticket & transportation centre. I have found the lines to get in can take longer than the security checks. I would arrive by 8.45 this will give you plenty of time.
    Lyn