Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Dollar - Can you register in advance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead

Dollar - Can you register in advance

We have gone with dollar this year as saved around £100. I've got my voucher can you register in advance or not?
    Christine

You used to be able to register with Dollar Express and go straight to the garage for your car but haven't used Dollar for years so not sure if this still exists although I'm pretty sure the dollar Express kiosk is still there.

Liz

The FAQ on the car hire website explains all about Dollar Express www.usacarhire.com

Quote Originally Posted by christhear View Post
    We have gone with dollar this year as saved around £100. I've got my voucher can you register in advance or not?

Administrator
    You can sign up for Dollar Express (directly with Dollar), then once you have your Express ID, email us with your order number and Dollar Express ID and we will add it to your voucher.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    You can sign up for Dollar Express (directly with Dollar), then once you have your Express ID, email us with your order number and Dollar Express ID and we will add it to your voucher.
    My husband will be the second driver, do we both need to sign up?
    Christine

As I remember only the renter needs to be a member although my hubby and I both signed up. You just present your membership at the express booth and then you both sign the insurance papers.

Liz

Florida Expert
    If I have my dollar express ID on my voucher, can I go straight to the garage?

Quote Originally Posted by ravtino View Post
    If I have my dollar express ID on my voucher, can I go straight to the garage?
    We picked up a car from Tampa last Saturday (ordered through this site of course). We had already registered with Dollar Express. A sign at the car hire told all Dollar Express members to go straight to the kiosk in the garage. We were then given the key to a Kia, Optima. We discovered it had 35,000 miles on the clock and had a strange musty smell. Went back to the kiosk and told him we were not happy especially as we had booked it for 8 weeks. No problem - we were then offered a brand new Kia, Optima with only delivery mileage. Two very happy customers!
    Maureen Green