Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Sat Nav - GPS

Florida Newbie

Sat Nav - GPS

Sorry if this as been covered before, I have searched on here and could not find a answer to this question.

Can you take your own sat nav to Florida, and if so is it better than the costs of hiring one with your car, we are over for three weeks in September.

Thank you

Barry

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulgolf View Post
    Sorry if this as been covered before, I have searched on here and could not find a answer to this question.

Can you take your own sat nav to Florida, and if so is it better than the costs of hiring one with your car, we are over for three weeks in September.

Thank you

Barry
    Yes but make sure that you have Florida or Orlando maps downloaded. Mine came with them preloaded but even if you have to pay for them it might still be worthwhile

If you are with Three and have free data roaming. Google Drive eorks great snd saves the cost of maps and updating.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulgolf View Post

Thank you

Barry
    Yes, we have an old UK TomTom with SE USA map that we have used for over 10 years and it works fine
    Gerry and Sue