Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Snake

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead

Snake

Just been advised by my MC that there was a snake in my garage yesterday.
    I'm being charged $150 for its removal - has anyone else been charged for removal of snakes or is it something your MC would normally do.
    Christine

Depends on the contract with your pest control company. Usually wikdlife is an extra. I used to remove them myself but woukd call in pest control for anything problematic.

I would expect the usual call out charge. We had to have them out a few years ago for a snake -about 5/6 ft long and grey so not just a black racer. With the help of neighbours and several brooms, we got it out of the games room and into the front drive only to have it take up occupation of our front porch and every time the front door was opened, it tried to get in again so our MC came out with a large box, got it into the box and put it on the back of his van. I didn't ask what he did with it then.
    Gerry and Sue

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    My MC didn't deal, called out a snake guy so much higher charge than an MC call out.
    Christine

The charge sounds high to me. Ask for the original bill. There shoukd not be any mark up for the MC. Although its been a while we used to pay $35.

Quote Originally Posted by christhear View Post
    My MC didn't deal, called out a snake guy so much higher charge than an MC call out.