Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Corner of H27/ Bella Citta - Champions' Plaza

Corner of H27/ Bella Citta - Champions' Plaza

Hi
    Any one in Orlando have any news on this development ? We were out in March and the site had a lot of ground work going on. I believe, from the plans on line, there is to be one large shop (maybe Publix), a number of smaller shops and some residential properties.
    Our villa is in Four Corners so these will be the first shops/restaurants in walking distance.
    Gerry and Sue

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    They have broken ground and have started going vertical on the apartment complexes that are being built behind the shopping center. As you indicated, there is slated to be a grocery store and several other shops. I have heard a rumor that Publix is going in, but that seems odd as there's a Publix just up the road in Berry Town Center and another in ChampionsGate. An unofficial time frame I've heard for completion of the shopping center is three years.
    Mike

Yes I had heard the rumour about Publix too. Not so odd when you concider the huge number of new houses built in the last couple of years on the Champions Gate site, the extension to Calabay park and also the new school next door. I was hoping it would be sooner than 3 years. We may not stil have our villa by then !
    Gerry and Sue