Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car Voucher

Florida Junior

Car Voucher

We are flying to Orlando on Friday and my son who has hired a car thru US car hire, paid in full but has not has his voucher issued, if anyone can help it would be appreciated. He has emailed them but I am stressing.
    Hazel

These are normally sent 2 months before you travel. It might be an idea to check your 'Junk/Spam' folder as some ISP's can be over zealous in this area.

I will point this post out to the right people for you.

Regards Dave
    Dave Lewis

Florida Junior
    Dave

Thanks, my son has sent an email to the company, who have replied and it seems the voucher has not yet been issued as the supplier reference is still showing as TBA. Hopefully sorted out today, fingers crossed.
    Hazel

Administrator
    Hi Hazel, if your son has emailed us, we will have replied very quickly to explain everything is in order.

This happens sometimes, where the voucher comes through from the supplier nearer the time of the booking, but it's not an indication of a problem. We do run on a completely voucher-less system, where customers do not need a voucher at all, although we do provide the voucher still for your peace of mind.

Florida Junior
    Roger, many thanks he did get a very prompt response last night. That's great to know he does not need the voucher but if he gets one all the better, it's always good to have a piece of paper, lol.
    Hazel

Florida Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by hazelk View Post
    Roger, many thanks he did get a very prompt response last night. That's great to know he does not need the voucher but if he gets one all the better, it's always good to have a piece of paper, lol.
    All resolved now, great service.
    Hazel

Administrator
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by hazelk View Post
    All resolved now, great service.

Hi Roger, we paid our balance in full at the start of last month and in 2 weeks time we'll be jetting off but haven't received our voucher yet? Should I worry??!!

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    Hi Hazel, if your son has emailed us, we will have replied very quickly to explain everything is in order.

This happens sometimes, where the voucher comes through from the supplier nearer the time of the booking, but it's not an indication of a problem. We do run on a completely voucher-less system, where customers do not need a voucher at all, although we do provide the voucher still for your peace of mind.

Nope, as Roger says in your post they now have a voucherless system

Thanks Martin, but without the voucher I didn't have a reference number in order to complete my Alamo Online check-in.

Also, I am definitely one of those people who would always want a print off of the voucher to take with me...just in case.
    I know the world has moved on but I still write in a Filofax as my daily diary (no joke) and I love it!!

Anyway, the voucher arrived by email this morning so thanks to Carolyn for sorting.

Quote Originally Posted by florida4sun View Post
    Nope, as Roger says in your post they now have a voucherless system