Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: 5 drivers

Florida Chatterbox

5 drivers

Looking to hire 7 seater with gold inclusive insurance but need to add another driver, so 5 drivers in total, can't see how to do it on booking form ?
    Thanks for any help

Administrator
    Sorry for the delay getting back to you. The Gold option allows 4 drivers in total, so the 5th driver would need to be added on collection of the car. The price would be around $10 per day plus tax.

Florida Chatterbox
    Ok thanks for that, I won't get ripped off at the desk will I !! Always prefer paying everything at this end through yourselves, done it for years with no hassle, prob have listened to to many hard sell at the desks !!

Administrator
    You'll be fine. You can always use the kiosk just next to the desk if you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by donny View Post
    Ok thanks for that, I won't get ripped off at the desk will I !! Always prefer paying everything at this end through yourselves, done it for years with no hassle, prob have listened to to many hard sell at the desks !!