Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Volcano Bay - who's going to be first to vist & report back...?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Volcano Bay - who's going to be first to vist & report back...?!

Can't wait to hear reviews from anyone due to go to the new Volcano Bay waterpark. It opens in just a few weeks but we are not due to go until middle of August.

If someone is going, I would love to hear about everything.

Looking at the website I am very intrigued by the Tapu-Tapu wearable queue management device (sounds funky!) Rides sound insane too and the onsite food looks like it may be ok for a change!

Thanks.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    We will be visiting but will be very late August / Early September. Son and girlfriend have got the 3 park universal ticket, but we will just do the waterpark
    Christine

I've just looked at the Trip Advisor reviews and OMG they really need to sort themselves out. Hopefully it's just teething problems but 192 'Terrible' reviews when the Park has opened just opened is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by lissybubs View Post
    Can't wait to hear reviews from anyone due to go to the new Volcano Bay waterpark. It opens in just a few weeks but we are not due to go until middle of August.

If someone is going, I would love to hear about everything.

Looking at the website I am very intrigued by the Tapu-Tapu wearable queue management device (sounds funky!) Rides sound insane too and the onsite food looks like it may be ok for a change!

Thanks.

wrpac00
    Its so close to the I4 you can hear people screaming coming down the flumes.

Spoke to someone whose friend had been and they only managed 3 rides all day!!!!